Monday, February 1, 2010

Faith. No. More.

Today has been a great day for me as I've gotten good news about more than one of my favorite bands. First, the Drive-By Truckers released a brand new track on their website and now Faith No More has announced their first non-festival US show since reforming last year. They'll be playing a warm-up show on April 14th at The Warfield in San Francisco before their appearance at Coachella a few days later. A full US tour is supposedly in the works, but if I can manage to be one of the lucky few to get through on Ticketbastard and score a ticket for this show, then I am just going to have to book a flight to San Francisco. It would be a great excuse to visit the most amazing record store in the world, Amoeba Music, and gorge on the amazing Mexican food that Northern California has to offer. Maybe I'll even take the Kitchen Sink Challenge at the San Francisco Creamery Co.

"Midlife Crisis"



"Easy"



"Richochet"



"Last Cup Of Sorrow"

No comments: