Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here Comes The Predators



I thought Predator and Predator 2 were both great movies. Not cinematic masterpieces by any stretch of the imagination, but they are definitely great for what they are supposed to be....action flicks with cool looking aliens/monsters. I saw one of the two Alien vs. Predator movies that was released and wasn't that impressed, but technically those were not sequels. The upcoming Predators is the official third movie in the series and upon first hearing mention of it, I assumed it would be pretty stupid. Then I saw the above teaser and have to say that I think it looks like it has potential. Laurence Fishburne, Adrien Brody and Topher Grace are a solid cast to build a movie around and I also see that Walter Goggins (The Shield, Justified) is a featured actor in the film, so that earns it bonus points in my book.

I won't be rushing to the theaters to see this on July 9th when it is released, but it'll definitely be in my Netflix queue for when it is released on DVD.

No comments: