Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dokken vs. Chicken

Now this is a commercial I'll watch. Symantec has enlisted 80's metal heroes Dokken to help them promote their Norton internet security software. I'm not sure if it will actually boost sales, but these videos should at least be a minor viral hit. Here is a link that allows you to pick your own ending. From what I've seen, there are at least two different "Allow" versions (one included in the previous link and one below...the one in the previous link quite literally made me "LOL", but that's just my sense of humor), so not sure exactly how many alternate versions of the commercial are floating around out there.

The "Deny" version:



And one of the "Allow" versions:



And just a couple awesome Dokken videos to enjoy.

"Dream Warriors"



"It's Not Love"



"Just Got Lucky"

No comments: