Friday, May 14, 2010

The Space In Between

How To Destroy Angels (Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails new project in collaboration with his wife Mariqueen Maandig) have debuted the video for their single "The Space In Between". This is the first video I've actually sat and watched from beginning to end in a while (not counting watching Metal Mania or Totally 80's on VH1 Classic). It is an interesting video and fairly bloody, so if you have a weak stomach, then you may not want to watch it. I can't say I'm terribly impressed with the song, but I certainly don't hate it. It is just kind of slow and plodding, but at the same time kind of relaxing and atmospheric. Their first single "A Drowning" is available for sale on Amazon and iTunes. I haven't heard it yet, so have no informed opinion on it. I am a big NIN/Trent Reznor fan though, so I will definitely be giving their six song EP that is coming out this summer a shot.

"The Space In Between":

No comments: