Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday January 26, 2010 New Music

Not that release dates really mean much anymore in the music industry and more importantly to the diminished record buying public, but I'm going to start posting new releases I'm interested in every Tuesday. There might not be a post every Tuesday as there isn't necessarily something I care about released on a weekly basis, but today there happens to be two releases that I'm pretty excited about:

Los Campesinos!'s debut album Hold On Now,Youngster and the follow up We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed were my #1 and #2 records of 2008, so it goes without saying that I am looking forward to there latest effort Romance Is Boring.



AFCGT is a combination of two bands, the A Frames (not to be confused with The Frames) and Climax Golden Twins. I am not familiar with the Climax Golden Twins at all, but A Frames 2005 release Black Forest is mind-blowingly good and the free MP3 from the self-titled AFCGT album coming out today that their label Sub Pop has up is some damn fine spacey, droney rock.

No comments: