Friday, October 30, 2009

Chuck Biscuits Rises From The Dead!!!



Well, not really, but it turns out that yesterday's reports of Chuck Biscuits demise were an "elaborate" internet hoax. Chuck seems like an odd choice for such a prank, but it must have been been fun and had meaning for some jack ass out there. Frankly, I don't think anyone is really up in arms about this (except for probably Chuck and his family and close friends), but if you want to look at the glass as half full (which I always do), then at least it reminded us all how awesome those first four Danzig albums are. I cranked Lucifuge yesterday and was flooded with great memories from growing up. So, I'm going to give the other three albums a spin in the near future too because after all, Danzig does kick ass.

"Am I Demon"



"Bodies"



"Snakes Of Christ"

No comments: