Amazon MP3 Clips

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Love A Good Spam Email

From: Gay Sargent helicesj19@relm.com
Date: Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:55 PM
Subject: Hi
To: xxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

Hi!
Have a nice day! The computer on my inquiry in a service of acquaintances has found some structures of the people, with whom I would like to get acquainted. I looked through it slightly and decided to send you the first message because your structure seems more interesting to me. I hope, that you will find several minutes to write me back. We could be friends with you. I want to find man only from USA. I think their best partners in a life. I want to tell your about myself; I am 27 years old, my name is Nina. I have never been married and I live one. I live in Russia in city Saratov. I work at hospital, like a nurse. I like sport. I like to travel and visit different places, but because of my work I can not do it. I have many friends and we spend good time together, we play billiard and bowling. Also I can send you the pictures, if you want to know me better. I would like to ask you to send me some your pictures, and inform me please: What do you like? What is your character? What do you appreciate in woman? Are you married? And everything what you want to tell me about yourself. I will tell you more about myself in the following E-mail!

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: nninakl@rambler.ru

I will wait for your answer!
Hope your new friend Nina!

No comments: